Junior Cricket Policy
Involving young cricketers in a Club environment assists in fulfilling many of the basic ideals that benefit their progress to adulthood.
NEJCA aims to help its juniors:
- Continue to enjoy cricket at the maximum competitive level.
- Extend their skill levels commensurate with ability and desire.
- To gain personal achievement and satisfaction related to team involvement.
- To accept success and defeat with dignity, both being an integral part of sport.
- To give their best at all times, at times foregoing personal achievement for the benefit of the team.
- Develop physically and mentally into healthy young adults giving and receiving the appropriate respect.
- To be given leadership and supervision whilst sharing in the decision making process.
- Participate socially and involve themselves in any leisure activities, promoting lasting friendships and a sense of comradeship.